Summit Pointe PTA Haunt the halls!
Join us on Friday, October 26th from 6:30-8:00 pm
- Wear your costumes and Trick-or-Treat from classroom to classroom
- Vote on your favorite decorated door. Prizes awarded for Most Creative, Most Spirited and Best Theme
- Join us in the café and gym for more fun, games and prizes!
- Costume contest at 7:30 in the gym! Prizes awarded for Funniest, Scariest, & Most Creative
- Spooky Ice Cream Sundaes will be served in the cafeteria!
- Candy donations are needed! Please bring candy donations to school by Monday, Oct. 22nd. Suggested 2 bags per family.
Your help is needed to make Haunt the Halls a success!
Please visit the link below to volunteer or donate a prize:
Costumes are highly encouraged!
All students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Remember, no weapon costume accessories are allowed on school grounds.
Questions? Contact Hilary DeLong – email@example.com;
Dayna Schooley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, October 22
- Tuesday, October 23
- Wednesday, October 24
- Thursday, October 25
- Friday, October 26
Introducing our 2018-19 PTA Business and Event Sponsors!!
We are so grateful to our wonderful sponsors! Thank you for investing in our kids and community!
MJE Acting Studio
Mary Rose, Reece Nichols Real Estate
SosaKikas Renovations & Home Repair
Panther ROAR! & Event Sponsors:
Bodhi Conscious Massage, LLC.
Would you like to see your logo here?
Become a 2018-19 sponsor!!